Pages

▼

Monday, September 21, 2026

Traditional dreams with " Dance " Japanese calligraphy

 


While more than 400 years in remote place, apostles have inherited the manners and customs.

  Anyone has hardly looked. Nobody has almost been here.

  It's mysterious, but here is the place where Christianity was first introduced into Japan.



Religion and culture. Those all harmonized peacefully all the time.
  Churches, Temples and Shinto shrines

  Each other's the respect.


The treasure will be succeeded to from now on.
  It is their soul.

  lovely.


  別れ端や  笠手に提げて  夏羽織
  松尾 芭蕉 (1644 – 1694)

  parting the time  hang on shade  summer half-coat
  Matsuo Bashō (1644 – 1694)






"舞" (bu, or mau). It is translated as dance, posture, prance, brandish, etc.
   This character is written by Kanzi, Semi-cursive script.

   Etymology : Ideogrammic compound
    無 (nothing) + 舛 (steps)


   The innocent dance is noble.
   They are the incarnations.

   The drum, the gong, the flute, the song.
   Those the tones, the sound, the beating.

   All will be resonant mentally.


   御目出度  存じ候  今朝の秋 
   小林 一茶  (1763 - 1827)

   congratulations  feel good news  this morning autumn  
   Kobayashi Issa  (1763 - 1827)

The festival enlivens my blood.
  A certain something is recalled in subconsciousness.




  " Hirado Janguwara dance "
  The west end of Japan.
  Here is Hirado-Island, Nagasaki prefecture.












When I was a child, I spake as a child, I felt as a child, I thought as a child: 

now that I am become a man, I have put away childish things. 

1 Corinthians 13:11


わたしたちが幼な子であった時には、幼な子らしく語り、幼な子らしく感じ、また、幼な子らしく考えていた。 

しかし、おとなとなった今は、幼な子らしいことを捨ててしまった。













こころの貧しい人たちは、さいわいである、
天国は彼らのものである。
マタイによる福音書  5-3

Blessed are the poor in spirit: 
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 
Gospel of Matthew 5:3







親切にしなさい。あなたが会う人はみんな、厳しい闘いをしているのだから
プラトン (紀元前 427 年 - 紀元前 347 年)

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Plato (427 BC – 347 BC)





3 comments:

  1. A fascinating post and beautiful photos. Thank you so much for sharing. The videos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuando seamos capaces de aceptar las creencias e ideologías de los demás creo tendremos un mundo mejor.
    Por los videos veo que hay costumbres muy similares a las nuestras. cada una con su idiosincrasia.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gostei de tudo: do colorido, do movimento e das palavras da Bíblia.
    Tudo de bom.
    Um beijo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my blog,
and enjoying precious time with me.