Viewing Cherry blossoms together.   Wonderful members have exceeded 2,000. July 15, 2012.  Thank you very much for joining us.  I love you.

Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Joy" Japanese calligraphy



"" (ki, yorokobu). It is translated as like, love, enjoy, joyful thing, etc.
This character is written by Kanzi,
Regular script.

Etymology : Ideogrammic compound
壴 (drum)  +  口 (mouth)

The state to be pleased that people play music.



This character has very lucky meanings in the Orient.

Meeting with all of my followers you.
And recognizing the world that I do not know.
Sharing the world that I do not know with the friends.
It is my "Joy".



Infinite "Joy"
Each person is walking toward it...

I hope that you arrive at there.



11 comments:

  1. Wow, so amazing....! Do you sell this, Ruma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Wish you a joyfull weekend Ruma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Ruma, joy is a word I love so much ! It's always a pleasure to visit your blog
    baci Viola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images and thoughtful words!Have a joyful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful character that represents so many special things - joy and love, especially. It will be one of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. É sempre uma alegria de ir até a sua casa,de ver belas imagens,de ler belas palavras e descobrir e conhecer caligrafia e seus significados.
    Alegria é isso, sentir alegria naquilo que fazemos sentir e ser feliz.Alegria alheia também é maravilhoso e aqui contigo estamos todos feliz!

    Saudações,Amiga Ruma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belo trabalho...Espectacular....
    Cumprimentos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruma, this ist so nice and full of positive power! It reminds me to a person who ist singing and dancing with her arms into heaven..... Please look on my new post in my blog. It´s a special hug to the Far East and you my friend. Have a nice time. Greetings from Luzia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Es toda una "alegria" visitar tu blog y contemplar tu caligrafía. Enhorabuena. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruma -- your work exudes such energy -- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for sharing your wonderful calligraphy art.


    Laby[mens dress shirt]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my blog,
and enjoying precious time with me.