Viewing Cherry blossoms together.   Wonderful members have exceeded 2,000. July 15, 2012.  Thank you very much for joining us.  I love you.

Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Dream" Japanese calligraphy



"" (mu, or yume). It is translated as dream.
This character is written by Kanzi,
Regular script.

Etymology : change of the source
Word derivation   
(sleep) + (eyes)
The pronunciation   (i)   +   (me)

It changed in "yume" in the Heian era about 1000 years ago.


Various dreams...
There will be the dream to come true in the future by all means.

We believe it. Of course as for the children.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I would like to have that hanging in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the dream could be depicted in this magnificent calligraphy.

    A hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. With such an amazing image all dreams come true one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one perfect for my wall design.


    Laby[mens dress shirt]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my blog,
and enjoying precious time with me.