Viewing Cherry blossoms together.   Wonderful members have exceeded 2,000. July 15, 2012.  Thank you very much for joining us.  I love you.

Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Tanka of the "Last Samurai"




 The tanka that was created in the Edo era by samurai of last years, by Kaishū  Katsu in 1823-1899.

 This Tanka means a thing such as interesting next.
 "Myself have the responsibility of the action."
 "It has nothing to do with me really that another person says
 various bad-mouths and criticism. "

 This is written by hiragana letter and Kanzi, Regular script.

 Please look at next these how about some knowledge.
 It is something about the Katsu_Kaishu.
 It is something about the Tanka_(poetry).
 It is something about the Japanese_calligraphy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing I want to know what kind of brush do you use?



    Laby[mens dress shirts]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my blog,
and enjoying precious time with me.