Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

" Samurai " Semi-cursive script




   
   "侍" (samurai) It is translated as samurai.Semi-cursive script




   What is
"Bushido"? The knowledge is written in"Hagakure".

   Hagakure says that "Bushido is to die" in the beginning.

   But It is do not merely die, and it is to live in a way to one's aim thoroughly.




   When it is "Bushido" to live in every day with strong-willed will like it.

   It is written ironically.














   
   The great samurai, Ōta Dōkan created the phrase of the death poem.

     かかる時さこそ命の惜しからめ  かねてなき身と思い知らずば
       太田道灌 (1432 - 1486)

     When I am like this, I don't think my life to be precious so much.
      Because I already recognized that there wasn't my life anymore, and I had lived.
       
Ōta Dōkan (1432 - 1486)

   He was the too superior samurai.
   Therefore his lord assassinated him.

   The great samurai gave the life of his own to fate.
   The soul is holy.

   Yes, it may be surely cruel.
   However, the ancestor succeeded to the Japanese spirit (
Yamato-damashii) as beauty.

   We descendant will never forget it.

1 comment:

  1. Looking best double breasted suits for your husband you can find it at emensuits.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my blog,
and enjoying precious time with me.